You can make the most out of your day at the Alton Towers Resort with Towers guide for iPhone and iPod touch. With Alton Towers Guide app for iPhone, you can browse through all of the rides, attractions and facilities on park, view detailed information on them and see which ones are nearby and even get intelligent directions to them.
Features of Alton Towers Guide iPhone App
- You will never get lost again as you can view your exact location on the hand drawn resort map.
- You have a list of the finest ride, restaurants or toilet sorted by a distance.
- The intelligent directions feature of iPhone Alton Towers Guide app will plot the shortest route for you onto our clear and easy follow map.
- It has a built in planner to create a list of everything you want to do throughout the day.
- There are detailed descriptions and photo galleries and interesting facts and figures on the various rides and attractions along the park.
- The manual location mode allows you to use the location based features of the app without the need of GPS.
- You can automatically download the latest ride and attraction information wirelessly in the background.
Alton Towers Guide iPhone App is aimed at three audiences; families with toddlers, family with older children and Thrill seekers. There is another move which brings together the various offerings, raising awareness that Alton Rowers is a resort and there is more to be just than a theme park. The gold piping which has been used in new signage resort wide has been incorporated throughout the design. The search option is simple to use and you can search through everything for what you are looking for. You can filter out the search results by a number of useful categories.
You can choose whether you want your transport in your routes. You are warned about the routes with steps or uneven terrain and can choose to avoid them. Walking distances are more accurate. All in all, Alton Towers Guide App for iPhone is a much useful iPhone travel application for those visiting Alton Towers.